July 13th: Sickness Strikes Again!

This time mijo (my son in Spanish) is sick! Looks like he has the same thing I’m still getting over. But he also has conjuvitus, which I think is the same thing pink eye. Thanks to Nurse Cassie (who I must owe hundreds of thousands of dollars by now for her medical expertise), she said to get in ASAP because this can be serious for infants. By the way, my beautiful mother deserves honorable mention for her countless google searches for me! What did we do before google? Ok, my brother Matt also deserves mentioning for all his research on how to get rid of roaches too! Thanks you guys!

Our doctor in Mexico is Francisco’s entire family’s doctor. She is so personable and sweet and took good care of Andrew. Looks like we caught his virus much sooner than we did mine. He’s on a few medicines now and I hope and pray he feels better soon. Poor guy seems to have inherited 2 of my annoying health problems so far: excessive earwax and…cold sores. Cold sores are almost as bad as roaches. They are a real generational curse, I’d say. My dad, me, now Andrew! I wonder who kissed the wrong person way back when. Francisco is also starting to get a sore throat, so he’ll be starting antibiotics too. The doctor just said to use the script she wrote for me to fill a new prescription for him. Nice and easy down here! I guess contrary to popular believe, you DO need a doctor’s prescription for antibiotics.

No comments:

Post a Comment