June 22nd-23rd: Sarah gets ready to go to Mexico!

(any pictures of Andrew?) Me at airport?

Wow, what a wild ride the past week ½ has been since Francisco’s been gone. I’ve been scrambling, trying to get the material for the waiver and put together as much of the evidence as I can before heading to Mexico. Did you know that if needed you can renew your passport a day before you travel?? Unfortunately, I found this out the hard way. We got Francisco’s passport renewed, got a passport for Andrew, but I failed to notice that my passport expires July 11th. Thankfully I got that fixed. The day before I flew, I was up till 3:30am packing and getting stuff ready and woke up at 5:30 to leave for the airport. I said a very teary goodbye to my faithful dog Libby. Libby’s been such a good dog to me, but I just don’t feel I can trust her with Andrew. The love of a dog…

Cassie took me to the airport and they even gave her a guest pass to enter to my gate with me! Also, there was an empty seat next to me, so I was able to keep Andrew in his car seat. And guess what? He slept the ENTIRE way! He only woke up after we landed.

No comments:

Post a Comment